The house was exactly as we had expected it (as per the pictures) and the owner was very helpful before our arrival (we had some extra requests such as a baby bed). The villa in question is located in a very strategic position: 300/400m from the beach entrance (Cala Sinzias) and in the corner of the development (neighbors only one side and due to the slight elevation the patio was always fresh and windy). A few details:
- The big plus is the patio, with a spacious dining area, 2 chaise longue, 2 reclining chairs and weber bbq. Nice and breezy, perfect for relaxing.
- AC was quiet and cooled the house very quickly when needed.
- The kitchen was perfect for our needs with a nice cooking stove (only downside is no oven), nice microwave, good sized fridge/freezer, etc.
- Bedrooms had more than sufficient storage space
- The house was very clean and well kept
- Unfortunately, at times you can hear the resort nearby playing music but it didnt bother us as it was more like background noise.
Overall, we really enjoyed our stay at Erino's house (apart from being a genuinely nice guy, he was always available when needed and never intrusive) and would most definitely recommend it.