Camere da letto
- inglese, francese, spagnolo, italiano
In Primo Piano
Regole della casa
Politica di Cancellazione
Rimborso del 100% se si cancella la prenotazione almeno 60 giorni prima della data di arrivo. Rimborso del 50% se si cancella la prenotazione almeno 30 giorni prima della data di arrivo.
very nice and tipical location in Dorsoduro-Venice
Ottima accoglienza e organizzazione : location pulita , in ordine e tutto finzionante. Trenta minuti a piedi da SanMarco Basilica. Consigliato per 4 persone anche per il prezzo
L'accueil est très bien organisé et très sympathique. Le quartier est très agréable, authentique et proche de tout... L'appartement est calme, confortable et propre. Que demander de plus?
Nice little apartment in quiet area.
The apartment was well furnished, neat and clean. We loved being in the quiet neighborhood, away from all the crowds, but just a short walk to all the action.
Great Location in Charming Dorsoduro
My wife and I stayed in this wonderful apartment for two weeks this fall. The apartment is nicely furnished and well equipped, within easy reach of all the sites we wanted to visit in Venice. Dorsoduro is an especially charming part of Venice, with beautiful churches and palazzos, plus excellent restaurants, and we took full advantage of everything is has to offer.
Great location with nice patio garden
Just back from our stay in October.
First the positives:
- Great location in a nice authentic neighbourhood just a 25 min walk to St Mark's square
- Away from the tourist area
- 5 mins walk from the nearest water bus stop
- Good modern kitchen and sitting area
- Nice private patio to enjoy
- Good restaurants within 5-10 mins walk
- Lovely squares with fishmongers and veg stalls that make eating in the apartment easy
Not so positive:
- the upstairs really needs updating for the price paid as the bedrooms are very basic
- the two single beds are really only suitable for kids and VERY squeaky ...waking our teenagers up every time they moved during the night
- the toilets are a little stained
- the only shower cubicle is quite small
- there is an amount of street noise from the alley outside
- there was a national strike on our last day which the management company didn't bother to mention to us... so we only found out from a waiter later on. When we asked for help in booking a taxi to the airport (as the buses were no longer running) they refused to help.
- there is an incredibly complicated WIFI code that is very difficult to read taped up in the kitchen. Resort to looking at it on the router instead to avoid wasting the 45 minutes trying to get it right like we did!
Calm and comfortable oasis away from touristy Venice
Easy to get to - very peaceful and roomy and private behind the front door - would love to return next year. The management team and owner were very communicative and efficient.