Camere da letto
In Primo Piano
Regole della casa
£10/ night per extra adult charge
Animali domestici non ammessi
We charge £10 / 100kw electricity above standard usage . Water is topped up at £10 / 500 Gallons
Politica di Cancellazione
Rimborso del 100% se si cancella la prenotazione almeno 14 giorni prima della data di arrivo. Rimborso del 50% se si cancella la prenotazione almeno 7 giorni prima della data di arrivo.
Clean and comfortable
The property was well equipped, clean and comfortable. If I had a gripe it would the storage space for our clothes. But this is only a small concern it didn't have a major impact on our stay so it wouldn't put us off staying again.
All in all we enjoyed the holiday. We found Ken to be very helpful and considerate with the booking process.
I give this property 4 out of 5 stars..
Thank you John.
Look forwards to seeing you soon .
Advertised as 3 bedrooms, but only got 2 & sofa bed in lounge. Would have got 4 stars otherwise.
Flat is fine but the description is somewhat disingenuous and the problems we had could have been better responded to. Major issue is that it is not a 3 bedroom flat, it has 2 bedrooms & a sofa bed in the lounge. Site shows 3 pics of bedrooms – double room, & the twin room photographed twice; 1st photo shows beds apart and 2nd one shows the beds pushed together, different coloured bedspread and with a different bedside lamp – which gives the impression of 3 bedrooms. No mention of it being same room with different layout. Not enough hanging space for 6. Kitchen & terrace tables only seat 4 & only 4 sun loungers on terrace. Furniture layout makes it is impossible to use the sofa as a bed without completely reorganising the room and I suspect (but did not try) takes up so much space that it renders the room impassable from one end to the other. Luckily 2 of our group cancelled, we were 4
• Some bins not empty & laundry on the balcony when we arrived.
• Cupboards were over stuffed with clothing, sheets, pillows, etc. No hanging space without removing them & nowhere else to store them.
• Stairwell & terrace lights not working – owner knew this but hoped might be fixed before we came. No lighting on terrace makes impossible to bbq at night. Fixed after 7 days; went off again for 2 days.
• No alternative for terrace lighting supplied – an extension lead & table lamp would have worked.
• When kitchen light switched on the ceiling light in lounge flickered on and off - response was it will be looked at when flat is empty.
• Door intercom buzzer going off for no reason – told just to take off the hook.
• Swimming pool went green on day 9. Too manky to swim in for 2 days. Told that grounds staff not working over w/e - should use the sea instead!
• Wifi went down a few times. Owner was trying to fix (but did not) a bit frustrating. But I did say we could live with it – but not prepared to stay in for the repair man to turn up, which was owners suggestion!
• Just before leaving got a message that we had 100 units of electricity allowance p/week (excess costs more) & if the water needed topping up that would cost more too. We did not see it on the site when we booked (have screen shot) – but it shows now. Owner sent photo of meter after we were there 4 days, said was start reading; I took a photo after we left the flat – when the owner sent me the final reading (6 days after we had left) his had 25 more units on the meter than my photo.
Thank you Nicholas and Finella for your review which by our high standards is poor .
We shall use your comments to improve the experience for our next customer .
We apologise you feel some of the information given on our home page is confusing but we can assure the intension was never to deceive .
Electricity and water are expensive in north cyprus . Customers are asked to be prudent in their use . It appears you overshot your stipulated usage . As a good will gesture this shall be overlooked and waived . Additionally we shall offer you generous discount towards your next booking with us
Great, clean apartment! The apartment has everything you need to stay, great views of the mountains and the sea. Very quiet place for a relaxing holiday. Need a car, because the nearest store is a 15-minute walk. The roof terrace made our holiday more intense. In the evenings we cooked food on the barbecue and enjoyed the views! Magnificent views! Ken is very kind and responds promptly to all requests. Recommend.
quiet surroudings, large pool
We recommend this apartment for its quiet surroundings, gardens with large pool and short walk to coastal pathway.
We have just returned after 22 days at the apartment.and will be coming back again.
fully equipped kitchen. plenty of room in lounge area.
shower that has plenty of hot water and aircon units in apartment that really work
a breeze on the balcony in afternoons from sea .very welcome on hot days.
The roof terrace has sun loungers parasols table and chairs and great views to mountains and the sea,
a new supermarket on main road is 10 minutes walk away also dolmus (bus) into kyrenia-Girne. many good eating places nearby.
our only negative on this holiday was booking process with Homeaway we will not use them again . other wise good relaxing holiday in clean comfortable apartment
Just a a couple of things were wrong but soon sorted them out Carole and phil
Lovely apartment had some little problems soon sorted out buy Ken can't wait to go back next year
Thank you Carole & Phil .
Hope to see you again soon .
Please tell your friends