Camere da letto
- inglese, francese, tedesco, spagnolo, russo, italiano
In Primo Piano
Requisiti di sicurezza
Per i pasti
Servizi sul posto
Regole della casa
Animali domestici non ammessi
Politica di Cancellazione
Rimborso del 100% se si cancella la prenotazione almeno 60 giorni prima della data di arrivo. Rimborso del 50% se si cancella la prenotazione almeno 30 giorni prima della data di arrivo.
A fantastic villa in a beautiful location. The pool was sensational, and Carla was incredibly helpful. There’s a fantastic pizzeria in walking distance. Loved it!
Perfect stay in Umbria
- We were with only two people, for which the house is way bigger than you need. Should very easily fit 6.
- Pool was spotless, and very pleasant to swim in.
- Many places to sit outside, always some shade or sun to choose from.
- Beautiful view, and very quiet surroundings.
- We arrived in the evening, and the host had filled the fridge for breakfast, very thoughtful!
- The host was very helpful with making reservations and tips where to go to. She was there when you needed here, and she wasn't there when you wanted peace and quiet.
- The closest restaurant is only 5 minutes away by foot, and a very nice place for local food.
- Within a 10 minute drive you'll find plenty of restaurants and shops.
Can wholeheartedly recommend the place, when we want to go to Umbria again, we will definitely go here!
tranquillité et magnifique paysage
Nous avons appréciez cet endroit calme, un vrai havre de paix. Les enfants étaient ravis de se baigner dans la grande piscine. Les photos et la décoration intérieurs de Carla en disent long sur l'histoire de cette maison. Nous nous sommes bien reposés avec une vue extraordinaire à chaque repas. Carla nous a donné des conseils et se trouvé toujours à côté en cas de besoin, elle est très réactive et a le sens de l'accueil avec les étrangers.
We had a fantastic stay.
We had a fantastic stay at Villa Mafalda. It's even more spacious than it seems in the photos. The rooms are well spread out (which was important as we were two sisters staying there together with our families). It is so well equipped. Had everything we needed and more. Even the kitchen was stocked with tea, coffee, sugar, milk, fresh juice etc. The pool is very well kept. I would highly highly recommend this holiday home.It's well worth the money. We had a great holiday there.
Villa Mafalda, Always a pleasure!!
2 great weeks at the villa! we did do some sightseeing, but due to the luxury of the villa and it's pool we had no need to leave the premises more often! will surely return for the 3rd stay! greeting fam Cleveringa
Brilliant Holiday in Umbria
We had a fantastic week at Carla's lovely villa in Umbria. The villa is very well placed to explore the beautiful Umbrian countryside. Carla really made sure that we were happy and that everything was to our liking. There was even a bottle of wine chilling in the fridge when we arrived, as well as coke for the kids and milk so we could make a cup of tea!
There is so much to do - we went on the train to Rome twice, visited the nearby waterfall (highest in Europe apparently!), went rafting in Arrone, visited the underground rooms in nearby Narni and had a fantastic meal at a restaurant called La Mola!