Casa Alessandra is a comfortable and luminous vacation rental located in a semi-detached building set on the edge of the historical center of Ravello, just few minutes easy walking from the main square Piazza Vescovado and all its facilities.
Its secluded but conveniently located position makes the apartment the perfect place to spend a holiday away from the crowds and still be close to cultural highlights of Ravello , such us the new Oscar Niemeyer's Auditorium, the Cathedral, the Medieval Villa Rufolo , etc.
One of the truly beautiful features of Casa Alessandra is 600 square meters of private and flat garden decorated with flowers and trees, dining and living outdoors area shaded by an American vine pergola, sun loungers and outdoor shower.
Thanks to its hilltop position, it offers an amazing view that will capture your eyes enjoying a 180° view over the verdant, terraced lemon groves and vineyard cut into the rock which slope down to the coastline with Maiori bay below, the roofs of the houses and the square of Ravello in the distance and the pretty hamlet of Scala on the other side. There will be no surprises except for the fact that the view is even more breathtaking than you could imagine
The interior is simple but comfortable and well equipped for holiday use. It mixes some antique and modern pieces giving to the house a cozy atmosphere, becoming the ideal accommodation for a family who wants to enjoy the warmth and charm of this magical village.
Staying at Casa Alessandra a car is not necessary because public transport is very good.
There is a SITA bus stop with a regular service to Amalfi at about 700/800 meters away making easy and cheap to travel around the area.
Accommodation ( approx. 95 sq. m. indoor + 600 sq. : sleeps 4
From the main door of the apartment, a small corridor takes to
- A twin bedroom (easily convertible into a double if necessary) with windows opening onto the garden, a wardrobe , a light blue chest of drawers and A/C unit
- a master bedroom , fully of light and airy. It is tastefully furnished with some antique furniture (a wardrobe, 2 bedside tables and a dressing table), an air-conditioning/heating unit and a window opening onto the garden.
- A spacious living/dining room , furnished with a wicker sofa and 2 armchairs around a fireplace, an air conditioning/heating unit, a square dining table for 4 people, a flat- screen TV and an antique cupboard in a corner. This room is very airy and full of light thanks to a window and a French door opening onto the private garden
- A modern kitchen , equipped with a four-burners gas cooker, an electric oven, a medium size refrigerator with freezer, a cupboard, an Italian-style coffee-maker, a table seating 4 people and all the modern appliances.
- A small bathroom equipped with a washbasin, a bidet , a toilet, an hair dryer and a window.
- A fully equipped bathroom with a full stall shower, a washbasin, a bidet, a toilet, an hair dryer and a window.
The garden, delimited by a hedge, is partly shaded by an American vine pergola and trees. It is equipped with outdoor dining area for 6 people, a wicker sofa and 2 armchairs around a coffee table, 4 sun loungers and cozy table seating 2 people for a romantic toast under the moonlight.
On a side of the garden, in a secluded position, you will find the outside shower
The laundry area with washing machine can be accessed from the common courtyard at the entrance.
Air conditioning and central heating units in the bedrooms and living/dining room, washing machine, TV( Italian channels only) , four-burners cooker, electric oven, refrigerator with freezer, toaster, kettle , ironing facilities, hair dryers, wi-fi, portable barbecue
English speaking manager on call.
Mandatory weekly cleaning fee, payable locally in cash: 80 euros.
Heating payable locally at the flat rate of 15 EUR per day .
Electricity included in the rental price.
Refundable damage deposit due upon arrival in cash: 500 Euro
VISITOR'S TAX to be paid locally in cash: Euro 3,00 per person per night(children under 16 years of age are exempt).
Services available at additional charge ( supplied and payable locally ) Luggage carrying service, local cook, food delivery, babysitter, cot and high chair, airport transfer, private excursions, boat /car/scooter rental