Soggiornare in un villaggio francese consente di sperimentare la cultura francese La casa vacanze è una tradizionale casa con struttura in legno risalente a parti del 1600 La ristrutturazione della proprietà è stata fatta con simpatia mantenendo una ricchezza di carattere e il fascino di questo bellissimo edificio. è situato adiacente al piccolo Parc du Pitouret. C'è un grande giardino privato recintato per la sicurezza di bambini e animali domestici, con zona pranzo e piscina. La casa è vicino a tutti i servizi locali e ha un eccellente accesso a tutte le aree di questa meravigliosa parte della Francia. Ci sono laghi balneabili locali a pochi chilometri. E le piscine del vicino gabarret e Mezin. Gli animali domestici sono i benvenuti a discrezione dei proprietari, verrà applicata una tariffa settimanale.
- Casa112 m²
- Camere da letto 3
- Posti letto6
- Soggiorno minimo7 Notti
Casa a Sos, vicino a Nerac, Lot e Garonna, Aquitaine, oi Francia - La casa si trova in una posizione tranquilla 3 minuti al centro del villaggio e negozio
Camere da letto
Bracey & Anita Britton
- Ultimo aggiornamento del calendario:
- 4 ott 2018
Per i pasti
Attività di svago
Servizi Locali e Aziende
Sport e Attività ricreative
Regole della casa
Politica di Cancellazione
Rimborso del 100% se si cancella la prenotazione almeno 60 giorni prima della data di arrivo.
Peaceful and Private
My family and I really enjoyed the stay in Sos. The garden for the gite was not overlooked which made it peaceful and private. Esther was lovely and popped round every couple of days to check on us and the pool.
We would recommend people staying here and would love to come back in the future!
Lovely guests I’m glad the weather was good, and they enjoyed there stay. Hope to see them again.
The property was perfect, comfortable and clean.
The property was tucked away in a very private location which suited very well as not over looked but very close to the amenities. Namely a village shop to get fresh bread and croissants every morning. The weekly village repertoire was excellent where you can gather with the locals for wine and food. We also attended neighbouring village gatherings and markets. Sos has an excellent restaurant , chemist, butchers and the like. We loved the friendliness and feeling of being away from it all. We enjoyed going to local villages to try their restaurants and Pizzas and shopping areas with larger shops and McDonalds should you really need to have one. We would certainly go back .
I'm glad they had a lovely stay, and the weather was great with wonderful local food. The house was left immaculate. Hope to they will come again.
Very Nice Holiday In Comfortable Surroundings
We came to this lovely quaint French property for a deserving rest from the city.
The surroundings are fabulous and the local people so friendly ,shops in the village was just a short walk away.
The property itself was very relaxing ,every thing was there that we needed,It was a pleasure to stay here.
We will surely becoming back to have another dip in the pool ,that was fab and the garden was lovely ,everything was so clean my wife is so fussy about cleanliness].........This is certainly now on my radar for plent of revisits.
I'm so glad everything was right for you and you enjoyed your stay, House was left immaculate very nice guests, please come again.
Amazing property ...... 5 star
We were absolutely thrilled with our stay at this gorgeous property. The House is huge, very attractive. Beautiful furniture and has everything you need for a holiday. Vey comfy beds and everything is a very high standard . Immaculate and very clean The kitchen is well equipped. Lovely swimming pool in a beautiful garden. Excellent communication with the owner and we would highly recommend this to anyone for a fantastic holiday. The village is quiet and perfectly French and has shops that you would need for amenities close by. We will be back !
Thank you for a lovely review, I'm so glad the weather was good and you enjoyed your holiday, in our beautiful house. The house was left immaculate, lovely guests hope you will come again.
In need of TLC
We had a pleasant stay, but were disappointed in the property, although it has charm, there were a number of issues which made our stay not as comfortable or enjoyable as it could have been.
1. We were unable to access the App that Owners Direct sent us relating to the property as there was no wifi available either at the property or within the village.
2. The dishwasher was not usable as the catch on the door was broken when we arrived. We called your property agent who was unhelpful and said use the sink, that would have been ok if there had been a plug for the sink! Something we then had to go out especially and buy.
3. The fridge in the utility area was out of order and the small fridge in the kitchen was not big enough and difficult to access with a butchers block unit in the centre of the floor taking up valuable space needed in such a small kitchen.
4. We had to wash most of the cutlery and cookwear on arrival as it had encrusted old food left on it.
5. The BBQ s were unusable as they were so dirty.
6. There was no spare gas bottle.
7. A large percentage of the crockery was chipped.
8. The garden was very overgrown, the grass was very long and with it being wet whilst we were there and 12 mole hills following the path, it was very slippery and dangerous when walking back to the house in the dark in the evenings.
9. Being half French I was looking forward to catching up with local news on the tv when we were in during the evenings, but no local tv was available.
10. There was a bad odour in the downstairs shower room which desperately needs attention, the concrete floor which was painted has large areas of paint flaked off and is not of the standard we expected.
11. We only just had enough hot water for the three of us per day and that was with us turning the shower off and on to save hot water whilst showering, we do not see how there could possibly be enough hot water for 8 people?
12. We bought room freshners for the shower room to help with the odour.
13. It was very apparent the photos advertising the house had to be at least 9/10 years old.
14. Our first day was spent cleaning the property inside and out, the outside of the property was filthy, we never used the splash pool (not a swimming pool), having a pool, we would not go in it with amount of debris in the bottom and the algae all around the edge, certainly was not of the standard we expected and much smaller than we envisaged.
There is more.....
Oh dear I suppose it at to happen one day! You can't please everyone! No matter how welcoming beautiful and tranquil everything is with a welcome pack of food and wine for our guests. I'm very disapointed in this review, and I disagree with those comments as we have had wonderful reviews left in our in house guest book and on this sight. The dishwasher was working perfectly the first week the guests were there and then there was issues with the door? Our lady esther who looks after the house tried to resolve this issue, but it was broken!! there is a washing up bowl in the sink for the guests, and there was never any wifi in the house and has never been advertised as so.also there is definitely a spare gas bottle and there is salalite tv with a french news channel,The house is cleaned and serviced before and and after every guests stay the photos have been taken in the last two years and are updated regularly. As for mole hills in the garden that's nature way we have never had them before. The swimming pool is a large above ground pool that is cleaned regularly, and the garden is managed. Regarding the BBQ,s l except there comments but we rely on our guests who use them to clean them after use, This is a very old house with charm and the house interior was freshly painted in April this year. The list goes on!! I'm so sorry the guests had bad weather with rain but that is beyond our control. We will be in the house our selves in November checking and resolving any issues !! and replacing the dishwasher.
Beautiful villa in a lovely quiet and secure area
Could not fault anything about it , a lovely and relaxing break in a loved and looked after property with beautiful surroundings and the kids made good use of the on site swimming pool. A credit to the owners and we will definately be staying again.
We saw the lovely photos of your family and it looks like you had a fab time. We are so glad you enjoyed your stay, and you had such a nice time.and the weather was great for you to. Wonderful guests house left immaculate.
Costa / Spiaggia:
Guidando circa 90 minuti di tempo Beutifull Atlantic Coast e spiagge.
Aeroporti più vicini, Bordeaux e Bergerac circa 1. 5 ore. La struttura è situata tra gli aeroporti di Pau, Bergerac, Bordeaux e Tolosa. Ryanair, easyJet, e British Airways tutto volano nella regione. La costa nord della Francia traghetto (Le Havre, Cherbourg, Caen,) distanza di circa 470 miglia (700 km)
Il paese più vicino è Mezin (10 km)
Luoghi di interesse, Nerac (20 km) e Agen (40 km) Diversi villaggi medievali locali offrono uno spettacolo interessante, ristoranti e bar Barbotan les Thermes (15 km) è una città termale, Nerac la casa di 4 ° Henry sul fiume Baise offre visite guidate e gite in barca . nerac Parco a tema Parco Walibi Agen
La casa si trova ai margini del villaggio grande per gli ospiti che amano andare in bicicletta, e passeggiate. Gli amanti della natura saranno stupiti dal numero di uccelli cinghiali e cervi di essere visto. A volte è possibile vedere cervi pascolo al fondo del giardino. La spiaggia e le montagne sono facilmente accessibili per una gita di un giorno Il villaggio dispone di una splendida piazza di clausura, e questo è il luogo per novelli notte mangiare cibo locale e musica, ci sono festival musicali in tutta la regione in estate .. In SOS c'è un negozio generale, Bar, Macellerie, hotel con ristorante, parrucchiere, tabacchi edicola, farmacia, medico e garage,
Veterinario più vicino, Gaberret (12 Km)
Booking Notes: A 25% deposit is required at time of booking, balance 6 weeks prior to trip And a £200.00 returnable breakage deposited is required. Please leave house clean and tidy, house keeper will inspect house after guests. There is a charge for dogs please declare total no at booking. Changeover Day:h Changeover day Saturday, depart by 10.30 am Arrive at approx 4pm can be flexible if availability allows.