Camere da letto
Sam & Judith
- inglese, francese
In Primo Piano
Regole della casa
Politica di Cancellazione
Rimborso del 100% se si cancella la prenotazione almeno 14 giorni prima della data di arrivo. Rimborso del 50% se si cancella la prenotazione almeno 7 giorni prima della data di arrivo.
Cozy basement but VERY NOISY!!
This property was clean, and a very nice place to stay. However, the first couple nights, there was very loud music playing throughout the night and finally ended at 4AM. There were also many loud random noises like loud footsteps, slamming doors, moving of furniture, etc. After that, we had a very pleasant experience. Overall, this is a nice property to rent.
Impressed in one day.
We only stayed for one night. If we didn't have more family coming into town (and needed an extra bedroom) we'd have stayed longer. If we visit DC again I would stay here.
Pros: - New/modern appliances including a Keurig with a variety of coffee options.
- Clean environment & nice neighborhood with plenty of sidewalks.
- Very comfortable beds, couches and rugs.
- Electric space heaters and televisions in every room.
- The rain showerhead was a pleasant treat.
Cons: - Walkway from the street is slanted so creates inconvenience especially if you have heavy rolling bags. I wouldn't recommend for those with wheelchairs.
- Using the entry code keypad was a little tricky due to the instructions and the initial code sent by VRBO. Gladly the owners were upstairs and able to give us the correct code. Anyway, it took us a few tries to understand it even with the correct code.
- There could be an extra space heater in the living / dining room especially in the winter months.
- There were no hand towels, but we used the extra towels available.
Beautiful, comfortable Clean Place to stay
Thank you so much we enjoyed our stay. Everything was stocked, cleaned and well decorated. The place had more than enough room with all the comforts of home. We spent our days at Washington DC taking in all the sights and our nights in this beautiful place. Every bedroom has a tv, and the living room as well. The bathroom well stocked with soap, shampoo, conditioner and towels. The kitchen was stocked with soap, utensils and all kinds of cooking items including seasonings. The area was private and easy to get to anything you may need. Grocery stores and restaurants in the area. Definetly book this place for your stay, you will not be dissapointed.
Very nice 👍🏽
Excellent you have any thing you need,warm and cozy, the owners are excellent people a wonderful area,we love it 😍
It was such a blessing to have you and family in our home, the perfect guests. We hope you all made it back home safety. Thanks again for choosing us.
Washington DC, National Harbor, MGM