Our b&b Albachiara is located in Agerola, a small town on Amalfi Coast, surronded by the enchanting scenary of the Lattari Mountains Park.
The place is suitable for an authentic and unforgettable holiday near Amalfi, Positano, Ravello, Capri and Pompei, in touch with nature, with delightful views, trails to explore (the area is highly recommended for trekkers - e.g. "The path of Gods" and "La valle delle Ferriere" ), organic gastronomic specialities to taste and delightful places to visit.
To make your stay more relaxing and authentic we organize on guests' demand:
- hands-on Italian cooking classes using only organic-products
- packed lunch for hikers
- honeymoon packages
- walks in the fields to pick fruits, tomatoes, potatoes and vegetables... all what nature offers in the period!
- feed rabbits, pigs and cows and pick fresh eggs
- "limoncello tour" in a small local company where you can see how the famous liqueur is produced
- winemaking process tour: you can participate directly in the production of our wine during the right season
- laundry on request.
Hospitality and attention to the cleaning of all the rooms are what set us apart.
You will feel right at home!