The Best Kept Secret in Umbria – ideal for the discerning traveller: Villa Louise offers luxurious accommodation amid the peace and tranquillity of unspoilt countryside guaranteeing privacy, yet close enough to all amenities one could wish for. The Villa is nestled amongst the verdant hills and valleys of Spoleto, on the foothills of the Appenines in central Italy, the perfect location for a romantic break, a family holiday or just an escape from the rigours of modern living.
The villa offers an array of excitements and recreation. Allowing for one to relax at home, whilst also being in close proximity to the best historical towns and attractions Umbria has to offer.
• 1 acre of land with 80 olive trees
• "Pick your own" Organic vegetable garden
• Swimming Pool & BBQ
• Private gate & road leading to house
• A small lake surrounded by 40 walnut trees
• Fruit trees: Fig, Apples, Peaches, Prunes, Persimmons, Pears, Blueberries, • Blackberries, Strawberries, white and Fragolino grape
• Gazeebo, equipped with mosquito net, curtains and sofa bed.
• Outdoor shower
• 7+ parking space
• Restaurant grade kitchen appliances
• Fire place
• Ariston Induction hob
• Dish washer
• Bialetti coffee machine
• Heating system
• Washing machine
• Iron & Ironing board
• Chesterfield, genuine leather couches
• 48 Inch Sky (satellite) HDTV with 800+ channels and downloadable movies, all available in a variety of languages.
• Antique European dining area & cabinetry
• Study area
• Fire place
x3 Bedrooms: (2 King and 1 queen size bed)
• Fire place in master bedroom
• The villa can sleep 7 people
• The queen size bed can be convertible into two single beds
• An available futon and baby cot are available on request
• A sofa bed can sleep two in the gazebo during the warmer months
• 3 Bathrooms with 3 showers (non inclusive of outdoor shower)
• Shampoo + Soap + Pool & bathroom towels inclusive
• Fitted central heating
• Free unlimited Wifi
• Air conditioning
• Villa is securely constructed according to anti seismic laws.
- No Pets allowed
- We have 2 cats
Attractions and Towns:
Spoleto 16km, Montefalco 16km, Foligno 24km, Spello 32km, Cascate delle Marmore 42km, Todi 42km, Assisi 43km, Norcia 51km, Cascia, 56km Perugia 63km, Gubbio 85km, Orvieto 85km.
These towns hold traditional medieval festivals all year round. These events are truly remarkable and unique to Umbria, such as the worlds biggest christmas tree, la Quintana and the Perugia jazz festival.
Further unique attractions:
The surrounding area has numerous locations in which to take part in the below activities, for convenience the closest distance is listed.
• White water rafting - 42km
• Sky diving/Paragliding/Bungee - 43km
• Horse riding - 9.2km
• Walking/Cycling/Motorbike tours - <20km
• Spectacular flowering poppies, cornflower and other flowers of Casteluccio - 102km
• Adventure parks 40km
• Fishing/Fly fishing - 20km
The area is scattered with countless historical sites, some of the most commonly known are the:
• Church of saint Augestine
• The Pilgrimage of Saint Francis of Assisi
Nearest Village shops 1.5 km
Nearest airport - Perugia 63km
Rome FCO airport is 167km (highway for 90% of the journey) or 9€ by train.
Guests have access to every aspect of the property, save the store rooms
World class vineyards and wine farms with wine tasting at nearby wine farms, exceptional restaurants and Olive Oil tasting during the harvest.
The historical & medieval towns of Assisi, Spoleto, Trevi, Spello, Montefalco and many others are mostly within 30min drive max. Each one an experience unto its own.
We are situated on the Assisi Spoleto Cycle trail.
A car is the best way to explore the surrounding due to the high taxi fares. Bicycles are best for exploring the nearby countryside (available to rent).