con vista sull'isola vulcanica attiva di Stromboli
Camere da letto
- inglese, italiano
In Primo Piano
Requisiti di sicurezza
Per i pasti
Servizi sul posto
Regole della casa
allowed but NO LOUD MUSIC OR NOISE beyond 23.00
Animali domestici ammessi
Cats or Small dogs - Please no noisy dogs.
Minimum Age Limit Renters
Età minima dell’affittuario principale:21
Pool sun beds and umbrellas cannot be reserved
Strict Domestic Waste - recycling: Penalties if not followed, read instructions
Politica di Cancellazione
Rimborso del 100% se si cancella la prenotazione almeno 60 giorni prima della data di arrivo. Rimborso del 50% se si cancella la prenotazione almeno 30 giorni prima della data di arrivo.
Bel villino su due livelli con giardino e terrazza attrezzati. Panorama incantevole. Abbiamo parlato con un intermediario non con il proprietario ma comunque assai disponibile anche se non era ben a conoscenza degli accordi presi. Il residence ha una piccola piscina ben tenuta e con un meraviglioso panorama.
Grazie per I tuoi bei commenti, mi fa molto piacere sapere che tu e la tua famiglia vi siete divertiti a Zambrone Marina.. Si il nostro agente e molto utile ma non e a conoscenza del nostri accordi, ma invio I tuoi ringraziamenti.
Vacanza molto bella ! La casa è nuova in un piccolo "resort" con accesso privato. Abitazione completa di tutte le necessità e vicina al mare. Le persone che ci hanno accolto sono state molto gentili e disponibili.
It was great to hear you enjoyed your holiday at the villa - hope to see you again
Zambrone Marina Review - Do NOT RENT!
Unfortunately they do not allow ZERO stars for the review otherwise that's what this listing would get. The list is very long of the disappointments associated with this bait and switch listing.
1. The distance to the beach is more than twice as long as advertised. You have to walk through a path that smells of urine to get to the beach...and the length is not super short.
2. One is to believe that the umbrellas and the nice beach area are associated with the condo complex that you are renting - they are not. They are for the hotel next door.
3. The majority of the patio furniture (for main patio and roof patio) were broken. The property manager said that he was waiting for the owner to come and replace them....honestly, isn't that what a property manager is for? Why should we have to wait for the owner to come to town and rent a place that does not have enough room for all of us to sit outside? We had to bring kitchen chairs to the roof to eat outside.
4. Advertised is parking for 1 car - we were 6 adults with a Ford Transit style van - the neighbors were up in arms and we had to park on the street and pay for it! We also got a ticket 1 afternoon that we had to travel up into the hills of the town to pay ($21.86 US)
5. The patio was infested with ants!
6. There were only 4 bath towels left for 6 adults to use for showering. We were not supplied with any beach towels - who travels thousands of miles with beach towels??!! It took 2 days to receive extra towels.
7. Much to our surprise, the town turns off the water everyday for about 20 hours. So during regular bathing hours of morning and evening you cannot shower. We had to get water from the pool in order to use the toilets! We were just lucky that there was a cleaning bucket on premise! We had to buy bottled water to brush our teeth. Were forced to eat out since you had no water to prep food.......except once, we filled a pot early to make pasta. However, by the time we were done with dinner we could not do the dishes since there was no water!
8. The oven was disgusting and smelled of fish!
9. The freezer only has 1 super tiny ice tray, smallest in the world! Plus no one sells ice in this town! Also, the fridge did not work well enough that it took 8 hours to chill a beer!
10. Absolutely no regular condiments left behind for renters to use - no salt, pepper, etc.
OK, OUT OF SPACE. AS U CAN SEE - DON'T RENT THIS PLACE!
I AM TRYING FOR A REFUND AS THIS WAS A HEALTH
Am totally disappointed at your review and object quite strongly to your comments. Guests have been staying at the property for nearly 3 years and all previous reviews have been good obviously your expected a 5 star hotel service from a self catering property. Beach towels, soap, condiments really next you’ll be asking why no food was provided.
“It’s self catering” you were provided with the right number of towels (no beach towels) the washing machine was available. If you wanted to add on a full catering, laundry & a cleaning service you should have asked. Your comments re the fridge are totally unwarranted, it works perfectly fine. Not sure what route you took to get to the beach but am sure that the road leading to the beach did not smell of urine and am able to walk there in 5 mins. The beach is not private and linked to our residence if you ventured into the private part (beach) or wanted the use of sun-beds and umbrellas you would have had to pay, no where is it stated that this was included in the rental. As far as the parking is concerned there’s 12 properties each one has only 1 allocated CAR parking space I understand that you were 7 adults but mini vans/buses are not allowed to parked within the residence because of the problems they would cause. Again this is mentioned in the property notes! As for the water even though it was the first time it happened it was out of our control the local authority in there wisdom made this decision (the whole was area affected).
What surprises me is that at no time did you attempt to contact me or Antonio (Agent) to discuss any of the points you have now listed in your review.
Even after I helped you by asking Antonio to help you with your UPS delivery!! Obviously your not suited for a self catering holiday!!
Great family would love to have them stay again.
Pas de promenade à proximité, donc manque d'ambiance, idéal pour famille,
Appartement très fonctionnel. Neuf et propre.
It's always nice to know you enjoyed yourselves
Calabrië op z'n best!
Wij hebben een heerlijke vakantie gehad in dit huis. Het dakterras heeft een barbecue en een fantastisch uitzicht op Tropea, de Stromboli en de ondergaande zon.
Het terras aan de achterzijde heeft genoeg privacy om heerlijk te zonnen. Op loopafstand via een zandpad vind je een paradijselijk strandje met wit zand en aqua blauw water. Het is 15 minuten met de auto naar Tropea waar je heerlijk kunt genieten van de vele restaurantjes, smalle straatjes en het prachtige strand. Een echte aanrader dus!
a soli 4 minuti a piedi dalla spiaggia 'La Spiaggia delle Dei' La spiaggia degli dei - 3 km di spiagge di sabbia bianca.