L'appartamento gode di una vista splendida sul mare e nel verde, in un parco alberato all'interno di un Residence esclusivo, con spiaggia privata, parcheggio, all comfort, molto tranquillo, ideale per 6 persone, può ospitare due persone supplementari su un divano letto in soggiorno. Si trova a 20 min da Portofino e 10 minuti da Camogli, e 30 minuti dal centro di Genova. Si trova in prossimità della fermata dell'autobus (davanti all'ingresso della residenza) e della stazione del treno (800 m).
- Appartamento110 m²
- Camere da letto 3
- Posti letto8
- Soggiorno minimo2 - 7 Notti
- Tasso di risposta:
- Tempo di risposta:
- Entro pochi giorni
- inglese, francese, italiano
- Ultimo aggiornamento del calendario:
- 13 lug 2018
Camere da letto
Per i pasti
Servizi sul posto
Attività di svago
Servizi Locali e Aziende
Sport e Attività ricreative
Regole della casa
Politica di Cancellazione
Rimborso del 100% se si cancella la prenotazione almeno 30 giorni prima della data di arrivo. Rimborso del 50% se si cancella la prenotazione almeno 14 giorni prima della data di arrivo. Devi contattare direttamente il proprietario per richiedere la cancellazione.
A quiet place to relax.
Wonderful large apartment with a sea view.
very cozy private beach, equipped with everything necessary.
Near a supermarket. Friendly neighbors.
For a beautiful view from the terrace is necessary to take the extra money!
I'd love to come again.
Un très beau lieu
Séjour très agréable, dans un environnement dépaysant. Je recommande ce lieu de vacances.
L'appartamento, oltre ad essere posizionato in una zona ideale, è ben arredato, pulito e super confortevole. Siamo stati davvero bene e l'accoglienza è stata a dir poco sensazionale. Consigliamo vivamente e ci ritorneremo senz'altro.
We just returned from a 5 night stay at this beautiful home and can not recommend it highly enough! The apartment itself is lovely and extremely comfortable. The large balcony has the most beautiful view over the sea - it was a pleasure to wake up and see this view from the bedroom every morning. There are tables and chairs on the balcony so you can sit and eat outside to enjoy the view and the peaceful surroundings. The kitchen was fully stocked with everything you could need to cook at home, including a dishwasher and washing machine. The apartment comes with access to a private beach (climbing back up the steps from the beach will certainly work up your appetite!) and the view is breathtaking. Sori is an excellent location from which to explore the Ligurian coast - a short drive away from Recco, Camogli and just over 30 minutes drive Portofino. Alois was extremely communicative and kind during the booking process and we were met my Paolo and Elisa at the property who couldn't have been nicer. We would love to return to this beautiful apartment one day. Thank you for a wonderfully relaxing stay!
Beautiful view, but ...
Facility: Gated compound with various buildings and some 60 housing units. This apartment is located in a 4-story building with 8 flats in total.
* Beautiful 180 degree sea view from East via South to West
* Spacious balcony (approx. 2 x 12 meters) along the entire seaside of the apartment
* Gated area is apparently safe
* Quiet when there are no other people staying in the building. Otherwise see below
* Good WiFi speed
* Good and fast communication/check-in/check-out
* The photos on the website suggest that the apartment is in a much better general condition than it actually is.
* Furniture is to quite some extent in a worn-out condition (e.g. mattress and duckboard of queen size bed, balcony chairs, bedroom cupboards, standard lamps)
* The smallest of the three bedrooms is more like a chamber (approx. 6 sqm), holding a bunk bed for two. Also the room smells unventilated/frowsty
* Both bathrooms are in run-down condition, in the larger one including mildew at tile seams/edges and the shower curtain
* Kitchen equipment is partly quite motley
* Italian TV programs only
* The building is very clairaudient. The neighbours in the apartment above (present over a weekend) could be heard with more or less every expression of life day and night though they were not noisy.
* The dead end road inside the compound is very narrow. Also most parking lots are narrow and in a number of cases very short. Therefore driving/parking of SUVs and other cars longer/wider than average medium-sized vehicles require some handling skills
* The view from the apartment provides a reasonable value for money. Everything else does not.
Dear Stephen, i am very sorry that you had such a bad experience in the apartment. Everyone is free of telling his experience, sure, but i think you cannot denigrate in this way someone else's work... I think that if you had any problems you should have told me during your stay, and i would have done whatever possible to make you happy. When you left you said that everything was great and that you wanted to come back.... Everyone has his own expectations, and it is possible that you found the apartment not as you expected. But i wanted to make sure two things: 1. it is always very clean (always means always) when guests arrive, 2. all the furniture has been renewed in 2013, included the beds, the mattress, the cups, the glasses, the linens and towels, and everything you can find in the apartment. It is almost 10 years that i rent apartments and this is the first time that i had such complaints from my guests. This not because i've never had problems, just because i always try to resolve any problem that might happen during their stay, in order to make them comfortable. I have guests that come back every year since 7 years... Anyway, dear Stefan, i wish that in your future holidays you will find exactly what you are looking for. Cheers, Alois
Semaine à Sori
Très bonne semaine passée dans un appartement spacieux et grand. Terrasse avec vue sur la mer. Très bon accueil
Propriétaire charmant et parlant très bien français.
Semaine à recommander l'été pour profiter de la mer qui est juste en contrebas de l'appartement
Prendere l’autostrada A12 in direzione Livorno, uscire a Recco e poi seguire l’Aurelia in direzione Geova per 3 km. L’ingresso della residenza si trova sul lato mare della via Aurelia (Via Crispi) prima di arrivare al paese di Sori, al numero 62, davanti al Ristorante “La Bettola”. Ci sono diversi ristoranti tra Recco e Sori. Recco è la “capitale gastronomica” della Liguria… Nella zona sono possibili diverse attività: gite a piedi, bagni e immersioni nel parco naturale del Monte di Portofino, noleggio di kayak, surf e Sup a Recco (www.blackwave.it), golf a Rapallo (www.golfetennisrapallo.it), tennis a Sori o Recco, ippica a Rapallo (www.horseclubrapallo.it), visite culturali a Genova (Acquario, musei, centro storico,…).
Altre informazioni sui prezzi
tarif dégressif en fonction de la durée, caution demandée, acompte/arrhes à la réservation