Situated near Porto-Vecchio, southern Corsica, the beaches of Pinarellu, and Solenzara, the Stella di Mare Residence is comprised of 17 comfortable mini villas. Each is made up of a fully-equipped kitchen area (with laundry and dishwasher), a living area, 2 air conditioned rooms, and a bathroom. The residence offers footpath access to the Tarco sand beach just 3 minutes away.
Our mini villas are about 36 sq.m in size, and are all bungalows. Each contains 2 independent and air conditioned bedrooms; the first on the ground floor with 2 simple beds (80 cm), the second upstairs with 2 simple beds (80 cm). It is possible to join the two into a double bed, as well as add a third bed if a fifth person comes along.
The mini villas also contain:
- A kitchen area completely equipped with: washing machine, dishwasher, microwave oven, fridge and freezer, electric coffee maker, sandwich press, and dishes.
- A sitting room with a couch, folding console table that can be made into an indoor dining table, and an LCD TV with TNT cable reception.
- One shower room with shower and WC.
- A large semi-covered terrace with garden furniture, deckchairs, parasols, and barbecue.
- Wi-Fi access, based out of your own mini villa.
Each mini villa has its own parking spot. These are found within the residence, closed off with a doorway that opens with a code.
The residence offers access to a central pool, of 14 x 7 m for our guests.
Arrivals are arranged Saturdays from 5 PM to 8 PM; however you can enjoy the pool and parking before keys are returned.