Chiamato per scherzo "Camp Runamuck" dalla famiglia, questa casa a più livelli si trova su 5 acri più belli al di fuori di Butte, nel Montana. Ci sono tre camere da letto e due bagni al piano superiore, che possono ospitare comodamente 6 persone. Un soggiorno, cucina completa e zona pranzo al livello principale. Le finestre su tre lati offrono una vista spettacolare sulle montagne circostanti. Il terzo livello è la stanza perfetta per rannicchiarsi su comodi mobili in pelle e guardare la tv o visitare. Anche la lavanderia e il bagno di servizio sono a questo livello. Avventurati su un altro livello e troverai un'accogliente area salotto con un letto pieghevole per dormire almeno altri due ospiti.
Camere da letto
- Ultimo aggiornamento del calendario:
- 19 gen 2019
Per i pasti
Regole della casa
Politica di Cancellazione
Rimborso del 100% se si cancella la prenotazione almeno 14 giorni prima della data di arrivo. Rimborso del 50% se si cancella la prenotazione almeno 7 giorni prima della data di arrivo.
Beautifully appointed and comfortable!
Our family loved our stay! Pam was so nice and helpful. Her home is lovely, comfortable, clean and beautifully located to take advantage of recreational ops in the area. Elk were bugling, close in, on the first night. Wonderful hospitality and very affordable! We'd definitely like to return for more hiking, rockhounding and skiing. Thank you!
This was a wonderful property, and we truly enjoyed our short stay. Pamela was a great host and very accommodating. The house itself is beautifully decorated and very clean and spacious. It was perfect for my husband and I and our two adult daughters. The first morning we were awakened by elk at the edge of the yard, which was so awesome to see! I would definitely recommend this property!
Wonderful property in a very quiet and spacious setting. Will definitely be back!
in years of renting this was the best the host is like part of my family and i cant wait to come back
This as an awesome property in an awesome town. Butte is a beautiful historic city to visit, and this is a relaxing mountain setting outside of town to stay if you visit. The owner is very kind and is great with communication.
We listened to elk calling all night long.... in June! (for those who don't know, they only do that if they are veeerrrryyy comfortable)
Want to be as happy as the elk? Stay here. You'll be glad you did!
Peace and Quiet on top of the World
My husband is a hard-charging person so we are always looking for ways to really get away and rest. We had a great weekend at "Camp Runamuck".
1. Although there are houses around, if you look out the living room window, it feels as though you are quite isolated, which is what we wanted.
2. There is a lovely deck on the house that allowed us to eat outside and watch the birds that congregated in the trees.
3. House is in a setting with pine trees and natural vegetation. (The landscape is rustic and there are odd piles of wood and things on the property.) The house is up on the top of some low mountains so it feels as though you are sitting on the top of the world.
4. The kitchens has adequate dishes and pots and pans for good basic cooking.
5. The décor gives a cozy feel to the place. (The décor is a mix of western, nautical, modern and shabby-chic, there are some hides around, and there is something on every surface, but somehow it all works for a comfortable feeling.)
6. The owner left snacks and an invitation to use spices etc. and had some toiletries available.
7. The owner is nice to deal with.
8. The bed I slept in was very comfortable! (Loved that.) Son says his was comfy too.
9. The towels provided were soft and nice.
10. The house was clean.
11. Comfortable furniture in the family room.
1. The last bit of road up to the property is dirt and since there had been a recent rain, it was quite rough.
2. Although I did not catch it from the listing. this house has the personal possessions
of the owner in it. There were labels that said 'private' or 'please feel free to use the center of the closet' etc. At first, I was irritated about that and then decided to pretend I was visiting a relative, so I felt better. More like a house swap than VRBO.
3. The instructions ask the guests to strip the beds and start the laundry. Since
there is no cleaning fee currently charged, you may feel OK about that.
4. Refrigerator needed a good scrub.