Una bella villa situata in una proprietà privata di "Agios Giannis" ( "Pouli" posizione) di ospitare fino a 12 ospiti in totale. Con una splendida vista sul mare Egeo e il tramonto sul le magnifiche isole di Delos e Tinos, in una tranquilla 700 mq. Area a terra privata e vista laterale della città di Mykonos, e il luogo per rilassarsi a bordo piscina privata. La villa principale può ospitare fino a 8 persone, e la guest house separata ha un proprio ingresso, cucina e può ospitare fino a 4 persone. Un totale di 180 sq. M. sviluppato su due livelli, che ospita sei camere da letto, due camere cucina completamente attrezzata, e tre bagni.
Bella villa con separata Guest House, e piscina privata.
Camere da letto
- inglese, greco
- Ultimo aggiornamento del calendario:
- 17 gen 2019
Per i pasti
Servizi sul posto
Regole della casa
Politica di Cancellazione
Rimborso del 100% se si cancella la prenotazione almeno 60 giorni prima della data di arrivo. Rimborso del 50% se si cancella la prenotazione almeno 30 giorni prima della data di arrivo.
bello l'esterno, un po' meno l'interno
Siamo un gruppo di 12 ragazzi e abbiamo soggiornato 1 settimana in questa villa.
Appena arrivati non puoi non notare la vista da 10 e lode, bellissima.
Nel corso della vacanza però abbiamo riscontrato numerosi (alcuni rilevanti) problemi con la casa:
1. i bagni: scomodi, senza tende (quando si faceva la doccia non c'era la possibilità di non bagnare tutto) e sporchi.
2. lungo la piscina cerano numerose "buche" causate dall'instabilità del bordo della piscina.
3. cucine senza attrezzatura adeguata a gestire pranzi/cene per 12 persone (c'erano solo 2 piccole pentole, no pattine, poche posate, le lavastoviglie non andavano, sporca).
4. camere in ordine ma non totalmente pulite (alcune senza finestre)
5. ci sono stati dati 5 asciugamani per la piscina (quando nel sito c'era scritto che la biancheria era fornita a TUTTI).
6. internet funzionava solo nella casa principale, in piscina e fuori dalla casa non andava.
7. pulizia scadente: nel letto capelli, all'interno del tavolo apribile sigarette e sporco, bagni con mozziconi e pezzi di vetro in angoli della piscina.
8. sono venuti a fare le pulizie a metà soggiorno: con pulizie si intende 20 minuti in cui sono stati fatti i letti.
Tutto sommato la cosa migliore rimane la piscina, spaziosa e adatta per amici ma anche famiglie. È un peccato non aver apprezzato al meglio la casa.
During your stay, you have invited in the house for over 50 people and you have made a party event in the pool and in the house. Something that is totally ILLEGAL. It is reasonable that the house can not serve so many people.As for the damages that you saw was caused by you and your friends...So after all the vandalism that you ve done in the property, its a shame such a false review,especially from you.
Very nice place for a large group
Great place that 12 of us just stayed in! Both houses were large enough to handle us and the outdoor area was great. The housekeeper is very helpful and easy to contact. Probably has the best sunset on the island.
Thank you very much, you were perfect as guests, we would be very happy to host you on one of your next trips in Mykonos.
PERFECT STAY for groups
Great for group and the outdoor space was perfect, the pool was large and the sunset everyday was magical.
We were 10 friends mostly couples. There is 1 big house and one small house.
Note that one room of the main house is a open mezzanine and do not have doors.
The houses are clean and large enough for everyone.
We spent most of our time outside, the barbecue is a little small for 10/12 people.
When renting cars make sure you have powerful Jeep type of cars, the hill is very steep to access the house but the view is well worth it.
Thank you for the review,
We will be very happy to host you in our villa on your next trip in Mykonos,as you were perfect as guests.
Great Pool and Outdoor Space! Houses are OK
This property was used by a few friends during a stay in Mykonos. We have stayed at a number of houses over the years, and this one was great for a few reasons. The first is that the outdoor space is huge and it is great for spending time out in the sun. The pool is also very large and a lot of fun to swim in. The view is also spectacular from the house and many of the rooms.
The house and guest house were ample - the master bathroom was nicely renovated, and the upstairs bathroom int he main house was nice as well. The living spaces were not utilized too much, but there was definitely plenty of room - and a good number of bedrooms. Be warned that one is a loft with no door/separation, and two of the rooms are pretty much just beds - not a lot of additional room.
A other few drawbacks that could be addressed by the owner
1. The handle to the guest house fell off as soon as we arrived (it was broken before we got there) - they tried to fix it but it did not work.
2. The kitchen in the guest house (which is larger than int he main house) apparently had a gas issue at some point, and it was broken before we got there. They put a hotplate in, but it is was not very functional. The main house kitchen is also dated, and not very functional, especially for large dinners (which you want with such a great house).
3. The shower in the guest house is very dated, and there was a slight electrical shock when you showered there. It also had an odor the entire time we were there
4. The windows were not cleaned - the manager told us this was because there was too much wind (but the other houses nearby had clean windows) which meant that the view was obstructed from the pool as well as from the upper rooms of the house.
Overall a good place - just dated - a perfect place to spend time outside and sleep, but not the best in terms of renovations or interior space.
It is also in a remote location so be sure to have good car to get up the hills!