Camere da letto
- inglese, francese, tedesco, spagnolo, italiano, olandese
In Primo Piano
Regole della casa
Feste/eventi non ammessi
Animali domestici non ammessi
Età minima dell’affittuario principale:18
Nice neighborhood with a killer view!
Very convenient to bus, great market next door. Quiet, comfortable and clean.
Loved the view of the mountains from the balcony.
Sehr schöne Wohnung und Lage , von der Wohnung aus gelangt man sehr gut zu Fuß zum Zentrum. Die Wohnung ist sauber wir haben uns sehr wohlgefühlt.
Here are thoughts & suggestions from 2 retired Americans on a 3 week vacation in Italy, Austria, and Germany. We stayed at 7 VRBO homes (2 Bed & Breakfasts, 4 apartments, and 1 efficiency).
Generally Experiences at all VRBOs:
- Tax: all places collect a special tax (~ a couple euro/person/night) often not mentioned in the offered price.
- Wash Cloth: Europeans have a different approach apparently. Most rentals do not provide wash cloths. Bring your own or go to store and purchase.
- Rental Type: Set your expectations properly by understanding the difference between bed & breakfast, apartment, and efficiency.
- Address: It seems HomeAway suggests the Rentees provide the address only 1 week or less before the rental date. Unfortunately this makes travel planning for longer trips more complicated. It would be nice if they provided actual address 3 weeks before rental date.
- Business Hours: It was interesting dealing with business hours in different countries. We started in Rome where almost everything was closed in early afternoon and then open very late into the night. Then when in Austria, we had to search hard to find open stores after 6pm. We also ran into multiple non-standard holiday issues that affected when businesses were available.
- Google & Apple Maps: Don’t always trust Electronic Maps for directions. Use your common sense. Google Maps routed us on a 1-2 miles walk to catch a bus that was only 1-2 blocks away.
- Laundry: Many places had washers, but plan to air dry clothes.
Specific to Innsbruck:
Ina waited quite a while to meet us at the apartment, but we were late and so she made convenient accommodations to work around our being late. The view from this apartment (patio, kitchen, and bedroom) were stunning. When weather was good we could see all the way to the top of Nordkette cable car ride (both day and night). It was fantastic to awake to such views. The apartment was located close to river walk. Grocery stores are very conveniently located when open (see note above about hours/holidays).
Empfehlenswerte Ferienwohnung in Innsbruck
Gemütliche und sehr saubere Wohnung, Küche super ausgestattet, innerstädtisch alles gut erreichbar, Abwicklung mit An- & Abreise unkompliziert, freundliche und zuvorkommende Betreuung.
FANTASTIC! Don't pass this one by! 👍🏼
Exceptional apartment! So impressed with the arrangements, the staff, communication, and such a convenient location to grocery, laundry, and downtown. We cooked breakfast and supper daily and the kitchen was supplied with ample cooking utensils and place settings. Thank you for the Innsbruck Welcome card which gave us free public transportation and discounts to go up Nordkette as well as other sights. I'd recommend this place to anyone coming to Innsbruck.