5 camere sistemazioni a Narni TR
Camere da letto
- inglese, francese, tedesco, spagnolo, italiano, olandese, svedese, danese, norvegese, polacco
In Primo Piano
Regole della casa
Feste/eventi non ammessi
Animali domestici non ammessi
Età minima dell’affittuario principale:18
Mandatory cost: energy use based on consumption
First villa we have hired that I was not happy with
Lovely house, but there were a few annoyances that stopped it being a great holiday:
- Advert said it had internet (one of our prerequisites for teenage kids and for keeping in contact with work), but there is no internet of any sort.
- Poorly equipped: No kettle, only a few coffee mugs, DVD player did not work properly and was missing remote etc.
- Very expensive especially considering the extras for linen and gas/electric
- Wanted to put my teenage children each in their own room (they are a boy and girl and at an age where they want privacy), but manager would not give one of them a double bed and one a single as we had only paid for bedding for 4, so they ended up having to share a room.
- The pool filter was on a timer and only ran for a couple of hours a day, so the pool was dirty when we wanted to use it.