Our Albachiara b&b is located in Agerola, a charming quiet town on Amalfi Coast, surronded by the enchanting Lattari Mountains Park.
The place is suitable to reach places as Amalfi, Positano, Ravello, Capri and Pompei, in close touch with nature, with breathtaking views, trails to walk (the area is highly recommended for trekkers - for example "The path of Gods" and "La valle delle Ferriere"), organic gastronomic specialities to taste and delightful places to visit.
The area is also suitable for cycling and climbing lovers who can explore the beatiful hills and cliffs.
To make your stay more authentic and relaxing on guests' demand we organize:
- hands-on Italian cooking classes using only organic-products
- packed lunch for hikers
- walks in the fields to pick fruits, tomatoes, potatoes and vegetables... all what nature offers in the period!
- feed rabbits, pigs and cows and pick fresh eggs
- "limoncello tour" in a small local company where you can see how the famous liqueur is produced
- winemaking process tour: you can participate directly in the production of our wine during the right season
- laundry on request.
Hospitality and attention to the cleaning of all the rooms are what set us apart.
You will feel right at home!