3 camere da letto, un bagno, cucina / sala da pranzo, soggiorno, veranda, solarium
Camere da letto
Elaine and Robin
- inglese, francese, tedesco, italiano
In Primo Piano
Requisiti di sicurezza
Per i pasti
Regole della casa
Feste/eventi non ammessi
Animali domestici ammessi
Only by prior arrangement
Travelcot & High Chair provided.
Politica di Cancellazione
Rimborso del 100% se si cancella la prenotazione almeno 60 giorni prima della data di arrivo.
Majestic Villa; but the owners are highly indifferent when the Villa plumbing breaks ... again!
Our family of four (plus English pointer dog) rented Villa Mimosa for three weeks in the month of July 2017.
Points in favour:
1) The Villa is located in a secluded, safe and very private location away from tourist areas and enjoys majestically wonderful views all around.
2) The Villa is very clean (although the oven can do with a good scrubbing) and all rooms including the bathroom are neat and tidy. It is very well equipped and furnished with all the required internal and external furniture including a fully functional barbeque which is excellent. The kitchen is large and very well equipped and there is everything one would require to cook his own, even elaborate, meals (the kitchen knives need sharpening though). The Villa is bright and airy, exactly as seen in the agency photos.
3) The villa gardens are wonderfully kept and the herb garden provides the right relaxing ambience. The back and front porch of the Villa practically provided a comfortable and shaded area any time of the day. The car can be parked safely inside the Villa grounds.
4) Close by one can drive a few minutes to Coghinas Lake which provides very pleasing walks. The towns of Sassari, Aggius and Tempio Pausania are just a short drive away.
1) The Villa is located less than six metres away from an arterial road (Strada Provinciale) and in the very early morning, and sometimes in the dead of the night, one is abruptly awoken by the noise of heavy vehicles, trucks and bikes revving all the way uphill.
2) During our stay the boiler stopped working for a weekend and our family had to endure a whole weekend washing using the ice cold water from the cistern. The boiler was repaired after three days.
3) At our second week the water pump in the house stopped working altogether and we ended without a drop of water in the Villa, thereby the bathrooms and toilet were out of use. We desperately contacted Robin who regretfully was completely oblivious to our hopeless situation; he replied that he may attend in five, or more, hours and informed us that we will not be able to contact him because his mobile battery was low! Nevertheless, after frantically sending several SMS to both Robin and Elaine they finally agreed to come to the Villa, which they did, in two hours. The problem was resolved after eight hours of undue discomfort and stress for all our family; certainly not the five star service we had paid for!
We are pleased that James & family+dog enjoyed our villa & have acknowledged the time, care & attention to detail that we have lavished on it. We try to provide the same level of care & attention to our guests; during their 3 weeks James & family were unlucky in having 2 technical issues.
We would like to address his concerns:
1. The house is next to a minor road. It is a low traffic road & does not bother us. None of our previous guests have raised this as an issue.
2. The boiler was serviced in May & has a maintenance contract. We were in the Uk when the boiler failed to fire & we immediately called the contractor. Unluckily they phoned us late Friday afternoon & the engineer had just left the area, but attended Monday & successfully dealt with the issue. The timing of the problem was unfortunate & we now have someone who covers weekend emergencies.
3. The family were without water for 4 hrs before we arrived with 80 litres whilst water supply was restored. In context, Sardinia is currently suffering a sustained drought & soaring temperatures; local towns are having their water cut for 12 hrs a day. To avoid this issue, we have a pump driven supply from a 45,000 litre cistern under the house, which allows the house to operate independently. We responded to their text re water loss immediately to say we would attend the house personally ... hopefully by 5pm but maybe a bit later, because we were along the coast. My mobile was low on charge & I thought it best to advise James in case the phone ran out before I could recharge. We were at the house by 4:30pm. We discussed the situation with James, called in our builder & had resolved the problem by 7:30pm.
We are therefore rather shocked by the headline to this review. We are upset by James's assertion that we were "highly indifferent" to their problems, especially since we met him & his family & he had every opportunity to express any dissatisfaction to us personally at the time. We take our role as host very seriously & we work hard to ensure the house runs smoothly.
We do not claim that the property is five star, and the rental price reflects that. We think that we have a wonderful property which we try hard to maintain in full working order.In the slightly challenging environment of rural Sardinia this can occasionally present problems which we have worked quickly and efficiently to resolve.
Gven his positive response to the house generally we hope he revises his unbalanced review.
Beautiful place and Elaine and Robin were most helpful of hosts.The best view from a veranda I have ever seen.We loved Villa Mimosa
Tolle Tage in Perfugas
Wir hatten im Mai 2019 eine wunderbare Woche in diesem schönen Ferienhaus verbracht. Die Ausstattung ist sehr gut, es fehlt an nichts, egal ob Handtücher, Bettwäsche, Küchenausstattung, Waschmaschine, Spülmaschine.... im Kühlschrank stand Wasser und Wein bereit für einen gelungenen Empfang. Tolles Haus mit wunderschönem Garten in ruhiger Lage, was will man mehr.
So beautiful in Spring
Our memories will be of glorious spring days, with clouds of wildflowers appearing on roadsides, blue skies and al fresco eating on the terrace.
een week in Sardinie
tijdens ons verblijf was het winderig, weinig zon en regenachtig.
Het huis is niet voorzien op verblijf tijdens kille dagen. Ik vermoed super bij echt warm weer. De zon kan nergens door de ruiten schijnen en het groot terras is volledig aan de noordkant van het huis. In huis was het bijgevolg kil en vochtig, niet aangenaam. Ook geen centrale verwarming.
Het weer was dit vakantieseizoen ongewoon regenachtig, na vijf jaar droogte. De lokale bevolking en boeren mogen de koelere, nattere dagen verwelkomen, maar het is niet het beste recept voor kostbare vakantietijd.
Meestal zijn september en oktober glorieus - zonnig maar met aangename temperaturen.
Het huis dat de meeste plattelandshuizen gemeen hebben, heeft geen centrale verwarming, maar is goed uitgerust met twee kachels, een open haard en verschillende efficiënte luchtverhitters, waardoor de villa meteen warm en gezellig zou zijn.
Terwijl het huis noord / zuid is gericht met het grote panoramische dek aan de achterzijde, is de veranda aan de voorkant ontworpen om de zon te vangen als het jaar in de winter verandert.
Het spijt me dat je niet van je vakantie genoten hebt, maar we vinden het onterecht dat je onze woning een slechte beoordeling gaf op basis van het weer.
Als er iets is waar u niet blij mee bent tijdens uw verblijf, zouden we het op dat moment graag van u horen om u te helpen het goed te doen.
Ein Urlaub zum entspannen und erholen
Ein wunderschönes Haus sehr gut ausgestattet ein herrlicher Garten und Terrasse. Sitzmöglichkeiten vor und hinter dem Haus. Wir waren in der zweiten Septemberhälfte vor Ort und es gab herrliche Trauben an der Terrasse. Bis zum Meer im Norden ca. 20 km. Zentral in der Mitte des Nordens gelegen. Bis zur Ost- oder Westküste ca. 1 bis 1,5 Stunden mit dem Auto. Ausflüge nach Olbia, Costa Smeralda, La Maddalena im Osten, Castel Sardo, Sassari, Alghero und Bosa Marina im Westen. Einkaufsmöglichkeiten in Erula (4km) oder Perfugas (7km).
Ein Urlaub zum Genießen und entspannen, sehr freundliche Menschen.
La nostra grande e bella casa colonica si trova in montagna, nella splendida campagna sarda a soli 30 minuti di auto dalle spiagge sabbiose gloriosi. Vantiamo una vista sul mare tra le colline circostanti, con tramonti di assaporare, e la possibilità di gustare la tranquillità e la semplicità dello stile di vita della Sardegna - buon cibo e vino, attività di campagna, la pace totale ... e un sacco di sole!
Le spiagge locali sono alcuni tra i migliori dell'isola, e vi è una selezione di destinazioni costiere entro un'ora di macchina che dovrebbe mantenere il più dedicato di appassionati di nuoto felici. Sono disponibili, immersioni tutti gli sport acquatici, canoa, windsurf e vela, e kite surf. Nell'entroterra ci sono una varietà di città storiche da esplorare, passeggiate, arrampicate e nuoto selvatici, oltre a tutto quel cibo sardo e la cultura di assorbire e godere.
Per gli appassionati archeologici, ci sono oltre 28.000 nuraghi dell'età del bronzo sull'isola. Molti possono essere esplorati, e forniscono una visione accattivante nella vita sul 2500BC isola.