Villa Trinacria is located in an exclusive position, surrounded by Sicilian countryside and overlooking the Ionian coast and Mount Etna.
It's ideal for any kind of excursion around the East Coast of Sicily and the most beautiful places worth a visit in our Island.
The Villa is equipped with all the amenities to make your stay unique in a relaxing atmosphere: it can comfortably accommodate up to 16 guests. Enjoy the extensive garden, the large swimming pool with a superb view over Mount Etna and the breathtaking view on the ionic coast
The villa is made up of:
- a large living room with sofas, fireplace and TV Sat Led 50''
- a fully-equipped kitchen with two fridges, frezeer, burner, oven, espesso maker, kettle, toaster, dishwasher, spices.
- four elegant double bedrooms each one with complete private en-suite bathroom, TV and air-conditioned
1 bedroom with double bed and an en-suite bathroom (2)
1 bedroom with double bed + bunk bed and an en-suite bathroom (4)
1 bedroom with double bed + single bed and an en-suite bathroom (3)
1 bedroom with two single beds (that can be made also as a double) and an en-suite bathroom (2)
- balcony with direct access to the sunny patio, the garden and swimming pool area
FIRST FLOOR - PRIVATE ATTIC WITH:
- living room, with two sofa-beds and fireplace
- nice fitted equipped kitchen
- 1 double bedroom (2)
- complete bathroom, with bath, wc and bidet
- great panoramic terrace overlooking the garden with citrus plants, Mount Etna and the whole coast.
Fabulous swimming pool (about 15x5) with lounger, solarium, barbecue area, playing area for kids, parking, orange and lemon trees garden and great reserved private spaces.
We offer free Wi-Fi Internet connection unlimited and free use of washing machine.
Villa Trinacria is approximately half an hour far by car from Catania airport Fontanarossa; the location allows you easy moves, lying just 25 minutes by car from Taormina, Giardini Naxos, and other popular resorts, a few miles from Giarre, landmark and transport hub, 30 minutes by car from Catania and Acireale.
We organize on our guests’ request: cooking master classes to enjoy the Sicilian tradition with food; wine tasting in the best winery of Mount Etna; boat trips and tours of the volcanic craters; special service of delivery grocery shopping at home.
Mount Etna is just behind, and the closest refuge (REF. Sapienza) is in Linguaglossa: a privileged position for those who want to make unforgettable excursions.
--This is an Exclusive SunTripSicily Property --