The apartment is newly designed for short term rentals, is tastefully furnished and has many amenities. It is situated on the first floor of a building very quiet and can accommodate six people. The kitchen is fully-equipped with microwave, toaster, electric kettle, etc. Monti is the oldest residential neighborhood of Rome that offers many amenities and a rare quality of life. Monti retains a bohemian edge and is a great spot for an alfresco coffee, to savour the local street food and to shop the alternative fashion. During certain times of the month, there are guided tours of the artisan workshops of the neighborhood. It 's a way to discover the past of the oldest neighborhood in Rome.The metro station Cavour is just a few meters walk and Termini (the main railway station of Rome) is one stop stop away. The apartment is just a stroll from the Colosseum and the magnificent Roman Forum. Important sites of historical and cultural interest are nearby and within walking distance. In fact the apartment is located close to a lot of attractions: within 10 minutes walking you will reach the Victorian, the Trevi fountain or the Pantheon. With a pleasant walk you can also reach the shopping streets Via del Corso and Via Nazionale (so close!).
RULES OF THE HOUSE:
1) It's kindly request to respect the tranquility of the building and to make no noise on the stairs.
2) It's also required to properly close the main gate.
3) If you want to bring your pet, please ask me first.
4) guests are requested not to leave the trash bags in front of the house. The boxes for waste collection are in Via dei Serpenti, close to the square and two steps away from the apartment.
5) the apartment is not available for events o parties