Questo fantastico spazioso appartamento si trova al Great King Street, nel centro di Edimburgo di essere a soli 10 minuti a piedi da George Street e Princes Street. E 'al piano superiore (2 rampe di scale) di una tipica villetta periodo georgiano che è stato costruito intorno al 1815 e si estende su 2 piani e con la più grande camera da letto occupare l'intero piano superiore. La struttura dispone altrimenti un ampio soggiorno con camino in marmo, zona pranzo separata, cucina arredata, 2 camere matrimoniali, camera singola, bagno con vasca e doccia separata e un bagno aggiuntivo. Connessione internet WiFi è fornito e il parcheggio può essere disponibile su richiesta per un costo aggiuntivo.
- Appartamento120 m²
- Camere da letto 3
- Posti letto8
- Soggiorno minimo1 - 7 Notti
Ampio 3 Camere da Letto con 8 posti letto
- Tasso di risposta:
- Tempo di risposta:
- Entro un giorno
- inglese, francese
- Ultimo aggiornamento del calendario:
- 15 lug 2018
Camere da letto
Per i pasti
Attività di svago
Servizi Locali e Aziende
Edinburgh is a great city!
Great location, very spacious. Very clean. Furniture was a bit worn.
Spacious and clean
We enjoyed our stay here. Comfortable, spacious, and clean. Great location. Be warned that there are 54 steps to climb to get to the unit. Unfortunately my mother (age 87) could not walk them so she had to stay at a hotel.
Great Apartment, professionally arranged
Party of six adults had a great three nights in the apartment. Everything was professionally arranged by Francois. Big rooms with plenty of room to relax.
Great place to stay
Our party of six stayed for three days. The apartment was well appointed, warm and spacious. As Francois admits, it's not a 5 star hotel but we didn't expect that. At 6' 1" the attic room and the shower were fine for me, but if you are 6' 6" you would have to be careful! It's a great base from which to see the sites of Edinburgh. If you have a car there is parking nearby but be careful (as I was) the traffic wardens go about their task with enthusiasm. If we are back in Edinburgh this will be the first place I will be looking at for accommodation.
Great space and flexible owner!
The owner was very flexible with our check-in and check out. Great space for the price.
It’s very good – could do with some minor improvements
Party of 8 adults stayed 9 nights in August 2017. Very good and enjoyable stay and would happily come back again.
- Very spacious, plenty of room for 8 of us to store items and not get in each other’s way. The flat is well decorated and feels homely.
- Excellent location - 10 minutes walk to Princes Street, 20 minutes to the Castle. Close to bus-stops and walkable distance to train station and tram stops. There’s a Tesco Metro and Sainsbury’s local within 2 minutes of the flat.
- Francois is an excellent host, accommodated our early arrival and late check-out requests and happy to answer questions.
- The property is good value if a lot of you stay, especially given the location.
Room for improvement:
- The kitchen has a small fridge/freezer. For a flat where 8 can stay it means frequent trips to the shops as you can’t store much food.
- The flat has a washing machine, but no tumble dryer (bit of a shame as it means hanging clothes on the provided drying racks).
- Whilst the kitchen is generally well-stocked, it would have been nice to have more than 1 tea-towel and a few extra of cutlery and plates (rather than the 8 sets of each).
- A few things around the flat needed a bit of care or repairing. The electronic clocks in the kitchen and living room didn’t work, the TV remote was falling apart and the plugs for the bath let water through. Small niggles but things that should be spotted between stays and fixed.
Some additional notes:
- The upper bedroom has 1 x Double Bed & 2 x Single Beds, the second bedroom has 1 x Double Bed & 1 Single Bed and then the third bedroom has 1 x Single Bed (so slightly different to that advertised).
- There’s no dishwasher – which can mean a lot of washing up if 8 of you stay!
- The kitchen is on the small side and the one room of the house where it feels like it wasn’t designed to accommodate so many people (there’s only a small oven for example). It perfectly fine to cook in, but more than 2 people in the room and it feels cramped.
I’d definitely recommend staying at the flat. Although it can sleep 8 adults, an ideal number would probably be 6, as that then gives a little bit more room and spare items for everyone.
The rates may vary depending on number of people staying, length of stay and special events. Please contact me for a precise rate. Discounts are available for a longer stay.