1 camera da letto, 1 bagno, completamente ristrutturato, silenzioso e luminoso. Ideale per coppia
Camere da letto
- inglese, francese, spagnolo, italiano
In Primo Piano
Regole della casa
Leggi con attenzione le seguenti linee guida, quando prenoti questa proprietà:
Politica di Cancellazione
Rimborso del 100% se si cancella la prenotazione almeno 60 giorni prima della data di arrivo.
A lovely place
For my wife and I it was our second stay in this nice apartment, and it won't be the last: it is quiet and within walking distance of the city center. It is comfortable and has everything you may need. Just in case, the owner lives just across a small yard and is very helpful. The Mercato Centrale is nearby and a good supermarket is just around the corner.
Per me e mia moglie è stata la nostra seconda volta in questo appartamento delizioso, e non sarà l'ultima: è tranquillo ed a due passi dal centro città. È confortevole e dispone di tutto quello che può servire. Per ogni evenienza, la proprietaria abita proprio di fronte ed è molto disponibile. Il Mercato Centrale è vicino e letteralmente dietro l'angolo c'è un buon supermercato.
Thanks a lot Giacomo, it's always a pleasure to host you, and we look forward to having you back for the 3rd time!
Daniela was an extremely helpful and knowledgeable host. She gave a great restaurant recommendation and conveniently managed train tickets. Loved meeting her children and the outside sitting area was a real bonus.
Comfort and convenient
Great location in a peaceful setting. You’ll forget that your right in the heart of the city because the property is in a beautiful setting. You don’t hear the noise and feel relaxed and peaceful after a full day and night of play.
Poor internet connection
No private wash /dryer
Everything else perfect!
We have a wonderful stay in a beautiful area of Florence. Easy to walk everywhere. The cottage was comfortable and a lovely atmosphere. The host was informative and helpful in answering any questions about Florence. We would stay here again.
Thanks a lot, it's been a pleasure to host you, I'm glad you enjoyed the cottage!
Excellent Location - Highly Recommend
We had a great stay here for four nights. The apartment was clean, had everything we needed, and Daniella was a very gracious, friendly hostess - provided us full use of the patio pictured, including the clothes line which was much needed to catch up some laundry, as well as helped us with a dinner reservation and pointed out several places to eat / visit on the city map. We were within walking distance (about a half-mile) to the Duomo, and from there, other piazzas and museums. The bed was comfortable, no problems with any appliances or refrigerator. We bought some local food at the market at the end of the street (very short walk), and prepared an anti-pasta picnic in late afternoon on the patio one day, that was so fun, to chill out for a bit before the dinner hour. We learned to adapt our eating schedule to having anti-pasta between 4-5pm, and then dinner around 7:30-8pm (since many ristorantes, trattorias, cafes, close up between 3-7:30pm). Very cozy and quiet place to relax. The little bakery at the corner across from the market, was perfect for grabbing a morning or afternoon coffee. Florence was overwhelming to us - honestly, we would not have seen as much on foot alone, so we did the hop-on-hop-off bus tour, took both routes, and thoroughly enjoyed that. Gave us a break off our feet, and took us places we would not have known about that were so beautiful. Really recommend that! We weren't able to get to the Uffizi Gallery, but very much enjoyed the hall of statues out front in the piazza adjacent to the Uffizi, the replica statue of David was very impressive, Neptune Fountain, and so if you also aren't able to get into the Uffizi - don't panic or feel like you've missed the boat. There is so much other art and architecture to admire - we popped in/out of many churches to see ancient frescoes, stone work, that we didn't feel cheated by not walking through the Uffizi. So many people there! We liked the location of this apartment very much and didn't need a car at all during out stay.
Host Dani is wonderful and her family are gracious and helpful.
Location of cottage accessible, tranquil and well appointed. Dani and her family are so generous and helpful with information and suggestions. Close to train station and all major sights. Highly recommend !!
I was a pleasure to meet you and give you few hints to make your visit memorable Anita, you are a such a gracious guest. Come back any time!
- Questo accogliente e nuovo appartamento è situato nel centro di Firenze, nel cuore della città, a 5 minuti da San Lorenzo (Le Cappelle Medicee), Piazza San Marco (Galleria dell'Accademia con il David di Michelangelo), il Duomo, in una zona tranquilla strada con garage.
- In questa stessa strada, anticamente chiamata "via Mozza", Michelangelo aveva il suo laboratorio. Quando morì a Roma, in questo studio dove trovarono le 4 Prigioni (oggi all'Academia), la Madonna col bambino (alle Cappelle Medicee) e la famosa La Vittoria, oggi a Palazzo Vecchio (il Palazzo Vecchio).
- Il mercato di San Lorenzo (artigianato, regali) è a meno di 5 minuti a piedi. Giornali, farmacie, banche, caffetterie, ristoranti, pub, chiese e tutti i tipi di negozi sono tutti intorno.
- L'appartamento si trova a 1 km di distanza dalla stazione dei treni e degli autobus di S. Maria Novella, quindi è molto facile effettuare escursioni giornaliere ai principali siti della Toscana, tra cui San Gimignano, Lucca, Siena.
- L'appartamento è anche a 5 minuti dal parco e dal Palazzo dei Congressi di La Fortezza, il centro esposizioni più famoso della città (e anche ottimo sito per fare jogging!).