Camere da letto
CARLOS SOMOCURCIO LEON
- inglese, francese, tedesco, spagnolo, portoghese, italiano, greco, Cinese
- Ultimo aggiornamento del calendario:
- 15 feb 2019
Per i pasti
Regole della casa
Politica di Cancellazione
Rimborso del 100% se si cancella la prenotazione almeno 60 giorni prima della data di arrivo. Rimborso del 50% se si cancella la prenotazione almeno 30 giorni prima della data di arrivo.
Superior in every regard
Reasons to stay here:
1. You can actually place toilet paper in the toilet rather than in a basket. The 4-star hotel we stayed at for the two previous nights did not have this option.
2. Instant and excellent wifi.
3. Two bedrooms, two bathrooms, dining room and living room and pleasant patio - accommodations even better than the pictures. Washer and dryer were quite helpful as we'd been traveling over a week. The on-site housekeeper Patricia is an angel in disguise. The art work and 15-foot high ceilings add to the atmosphere.
4. Very safe neighborhood, with excellent restaurants at a variety of price points.
5. You can take Uber, which is readily available, anywhere, at prices so low you would think it's a typo.
6. Pleasant 5-block walk to a marvelous well-used park that overlooks the ocean. Beautiful views; if you want to swim...long walk and cold water and we didn't do it (visited in January, their summer).
7. We walked to major shopping streets and craft markets (it never rains in Lima, who knew) and took Uber to Central Lima etc for other sections of the city. Staying in the Miraflores section was a providentially wise and excellent choice.
8. Stay at a hotel if you want to spend more money for fewer amenities. See reason #1 above.
Great place: Great location
We had a wonderful stay here. The house is comfortable and commodious with room after room spilling from one to another. The structure's age, and the architectural detail accompanying it were delightful. The furnishings are pleasant and the modern necessities of WiFi, phone, and TV, not to mention plumbing, were in top order. The kitchen while adequate to our needs: coffee making, simple breakfast and snack preparations might prove difficult for complex meal preparations. This home has personality and character which makes you feel like you are actually part of the Lima environment, a real limeña.
Patty the caretaker is a treat--social and friendly--she is eager to assist with any needs that arise without being intrusive. We hardly saw her, but when we needed assistance or information she was available and always helpful.
Lastly the location is excellent. One is within easy walking distance to Parque Kennedy and all the activity of Miraflores's heart: the restaurants, bars, ice cream shops, casinos, stores, supermarkets and clubs while being separated from the hubbub. Also accessible by foot were the parks along the coast, Larcomar, the shopping center on the cliffs, and two Metropolitano stations.
Thank you so much for the wonderful review and hope to have you back anytime you come back to Lima!
You were a great guest!!!
Thank you again for staying at my home :)
Great home to stay at in the center of Miraflores
We started a longer Peru trip in Lima. This was the first place our family of 3 stayed at. In short, it was conveniently located close to the beach, close to Kennedy Park, and close to many great restaurants at different price levels. Carlos did a great job preparing us for the trip and Patty, the housekeeper, supported us well during the stay. The house is spacious, well equipped, very quiet, and nicely decorated. We would stay there again without any doubts.
Great Property, Great Location and Excellent Staff
The location of property is excellent in Miraflores for what we needed, the house is comfortable and Patty the lady of the staff is an excellent person. And Carlos, always aware that we had a soft and easy arrival. Thanks very much Carlos and Patty.
We really enjoyed this place. Especially the quiet location, the hot shower, the quality of the furnishings, the washer/dryer combo, and high quality linens. We made friends with other travelers who stopped by and were impressed by this rental. I hope we will get to make another trip to Lima just so we can stay here again. We really felt like we were at "home" the entire time.
Darling house; great location
We felt like we'd found the best place in Miraflores. The house is much larger than most of the city rentals (comfortable living room and a dining room that seats 12) and has a lot of personality. It is close to everything. The caretaker, Patty, is a lovely, helpful woman.
Dear M/M Phillips,
Thank you so much for your lovely review. Patty has informed me on how nice as a guest you were!
I hope to host you again in the near future.
Thank you again for your patronage
Carlos Ruiz de Somocurcio-Leon